Mad Dawg uses:
Race Engine & BL Machine Works
Current Engine Specs, Mid 2006:
- Zero balanced & blueprinted for race
- Stroked to 381 cubic inches (4.020" bore x 3.750" stroke)
- 4-bolt main bearing caps, align bored
- RPM 4340 Steel crank & H-beam connecting rods
- Ross pistons & Mahle rings
- Clevite Bearings
- 302B Cylinder Heads
- Comp Cams hydraulic roller cam #32-651-8
- 245 Duration @.050", .612 Lift
- Roller Rockers
- Isky 5/16" Pushrods
- Manley Severe Duty Valves
- Heads CC'd for 11:1 compression accuracy
- 500+ Estimated HorsePower @ the flywheel
Stroked Cleveland with 180 degree Headers, Air box and Forced Air
New front Air Dam with NASCAR Radiator in place.
New design Carbon Fiber hood with venting for new radiator.
The new NASCAR Radiator in place, lay down configuration.